Vacations are full of fun activities, sightseeing and experiences, but packing for a vacation can feel overwhelming. Here are a few of my go-to packing tips and tricks for any destination:
- Make a packing list, so you are sure to remember all of the basics.
- Pre-pack a few days before your trip.
- You can edit this down as it gets closer.
- Plan out all of your outfits ahead of time, so you know exactly what you need.
- Plan versatile and interchangeable looks. One piece can be worn in different ways.
- Leave enough room for purchases you might make on your trip.
Alexandra Eve is a local stylist and wardrobe consultant. To learn more or for packing and styling help for your next trip, visit alexandraeve.net.