Vacations are full of fun activities, sightseeing and experiences, but packing for a vacation can feel overwhelming. Here are a few of my go-to packing tips and tricks for any destination:
- Make a packing list, so you are sure to remember all of the basics.
- Pre-pack a few days before your trip. You can edit this down as it gets closer.
- Plan versatile and interchangeable looks. Pieces can be reworn in different ways.
- Invest in packing cubes. This will help save you space and keep you organized.
- Leave enough room for purchases you might make on your trip.
Alexandra Eve is a local stylist and wardrobe consultant. To learn more or for packing and styling help for your next trip, visit alexandraeve.net.